Income in the United States earned by foreign nationals and foreign businesses is subject to an Irs Witholding Tax. As a result of international treaties and a taxpayer’s unique circumstances, often times this foreign US withholding tax is refundable in whole or in part.
The IRS withholds for the following types income deducted at source:
- Operation of a foreign owned US company or LLC
- Selling US owned real estate
- Selling US Shares
- Investment Income
- Self Employment or Artist and Athlete Income
- Grants, Prizes and Awards
- Tax returns for US Companies
We specialize in obtaining your US tax refund in a quick, efficient and professional manner. We have the knowledge to work with the IRS to obtain the maximum refund you are eligible for.
Call us for more information